Updated January 20, 2023
We are continuing to take precautions for the health of our patients and staff.
There is no higher priority for The Audiology Center of Snellville than the health and well-being of our patients and employees. We are closely following guidance on COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Georgia Department of Public Health to stay on top of all developments. We fully recognize that many of the population we serve are among the most vulnerable to diseases like COVID-19 and the flu.
In accordance with interim guidance from the CDC, we are also taking the following additional measures to further strengthen our protocols and safeguard our patients’ health:
- Upon entry to our facility, everyone will be required to wear a mask that covers both the nose and mouth.
- We offer curbside services and telehealth but both of these need to be scheduled in advance.
- If you are feeling under the weather or are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we would ask that you call and reschedule your appointment so as not to put other patients at risk. If you have an appointment for cleaning or repair of your hearing aids, please see if a healthy loved one could bring your hearing aids to the office. We recommend reviewing guidelines from the CDC on preventing illness.
- We no longer offer Walk-In Hours, and dropping in can create a crowd in our waiting rooms. If an underlying condition or your age makes you more vulnerable to COVID-19, we urge you to avoid dropping in and instead call to schedule a time to get your hearing aids cleaned and checked or purchase supplies. We will do our absolute best to get you on the schedule as soon as possible. You could also see if a healthy loved one could bring your hearing aids to the office for a cleaning.
- We have instructed providers and staff to stay home if they are sick. If your provider becomes ill, we will ask them to stay home, and we sincerely apologize if this means we need to reschedule your appointment!
- If you need additional accommodations, please don’t hesitate to call our office to discuss.
We understand the importance of hearing at your best, especially in this time when communication is so critical. If there are any updates, we will post on our website and social media.
If you are having problems with your hearing aids and feel you cannot come in right away, please call, and we’ll see whether we can help you over the phone. Please feel free to call with any questions. We are always happy to hear from our patients.